Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Grapes and Lemons


I have bought a couple of grape vines, they are not available round here as far as I know, but this area, Buriram, does grow grapes according to my research on the net. I believe they are red grapes. I made a raised box for them and they are doing very well. I am hoping that they will grow over the shelter round the back of the house.


The lemon tree is 5 ft high now and is the best one of 6 I have grown from seeds from a lemon that I bought in the supermarket. They prefer a cold season, which is prbably why no one grows them here. We will see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy! my name is Laurel I work for a Travel Channel show and I would like to have a chat with you and your experinces in Thailand. Can you email me at laurel@tremendousinc.com and I can give you some specifics. Thanks so much- great blog by the way

Anonymous said...

Hi Andy I work for a Travel Channel show and I would like to have a chat with you about your experinces in Thailand. Can you email me your email address -to laurel@tremendousinc.com. Thanks so much- love your blog.